Blaze Transfer’s One-Time Password (OTP) feature adds an extra security layer for downloading and uploading files. This process involves a two-step authentication, sending a unique code to the user’s email, ensuring that only intended recipients gain access.
Case 1: Download Links with OTP
Attaching Files for Download:
- Fill in the required details.
- Attach the files you intend to send.
Enabling OTP Security:
- Select “Verify access with One-Time Password via email (OTP)” for enhanced security.
Sending the files:
- Send the files
- Share the download link directly with your intended recipient
Recipient Accessing the Download Link:
- The recipient enters their email upon accessing the link.
- They receive an OTP via their email.
- After entering the OTP, they can download the file.
Modifying Recipient Access:
- Go to ‘File History’ and then the ‘Sent’ tab.
- Select the relevant package.
- Manage the link to add or remove recipients as needed.
Case 2: Upload Portals with OTP
Setting up an Upload Portal:
- Complete the necessary details.
- Choose “Verify access with One-Time Password via email (OTP)” during setup.
Note: Further steps are as similar to the Download Link steps mentioned above.